Telefonica Research in Barcelona is hiring Researchers!
Telefonica Research is a leading industrial research lab based in Barcelona (Spain). At Telefonica Research, we follow an open research model in collaboration with Universities and other research institutions, promoting the dissemination of scientific results both through publications in top-tier peer-reviewed international journals and conferences, and technology transfer. Our multi-disciplinary and international team counts 11 full time researchers, holding PhD degrees in various disciplines of computer science and electrical engineering.
We are seeking candidates for staff researcher positions to strengthen and complement our efforts in the areas we currently work on, and particularly in the highlighted areas
below (areas of hiring priority for this call):
- Security and privacy
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Recommender Systems
- Networking, measurements and machine learning/data analytics applied to networking
- Distributed systems and networking, systems
- Web and algorithmic transparency, data leakage and network economy
- Human-computer interaction
- Speech and Natural Language Processing and Dialogue Systems
- Information Retrieval
- Mobile computing
- SDN/NFV, data center virtualization, Mobile, Wifi and network analytics/protocols
You can find more information about the research organization here: http://www.tid.es/research
Please submit your application here: http://tidhiring.tid.es/
Applications submitted by November 30th, 2019
will receive full consideration, although we may continue to accept applications after this deadline.